At our school we strive to:
- Provide a stimulating, safe and secure environment, which fosters a sense of pride and ownership in the school.
- Promote spiritual awareness and respect for all other religions, races and cultures.
- Enable each child to achieve his/her full potential, whether their gifts be sporting, creative, academic, or otherwise, through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum delivered through a variety of teaching approaches.
- Encourage each child to develop a sense of self-esteem, self- discipline, personal responsibility and respect for others.
- Have high expectations of behaviour.
- Maintain strong links with the community, local, national and international.
- Promote a learning partnership between children, parents, teachers and governors where we value, develop and support all; recognising individual strengths, talents and interests.